Last updated July 2023
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Any information that you provide us with will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.We may collect the following information:
-Contact information including email address
-Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
-Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
-Internal record keeping
-We may use the information to improve our products and services
-We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
-We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
Security:We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [email protected] If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Data Protection Policy for Musso Detektivbyrå AB
Musso Detektivbyrå AB (“the Company”) is committed to safeguarding the privacy and confidentiality of the personal information entrusted to us by our clients and website users. This Data Protection Policy outlines how we collect, process, store, and protect personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for both Swedish and international clients.
2. Information Collection and Processing
2.1 Types of Information Collected:
- The Company may collect personal data, including but not limited to names, contact details, identification information, and any other information necessary for the provision of detective services.
2.2 Legal Basis for Processing:
- The Company will process personal data based on the legal grounds outlined in the GDPR, such as the necessity for the performance of a contract, compliance with legal obligations, and legitimate interests.
3. Data Security
- The Company recognizes the sensitivity of the information it handles and will ensure the confidentiality and integrity of personal data.
3.2 Security Measures:
- The Company will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
4. Data Subject Rights
4.1 Access and Correction:
- Clients and website users have the right to access their personal data held by the Company and to correct any inaccuracies.
4.2 Erasure and Restriction:
- Data subjects have the right to request the erasure or restriction of processing of their personal data under certain circumstances.
5. Data Breach Notification
5.1 Reporting Obligations:
- In the event of a data breach, the Company will promptly notify the relevant supervisory authorities and affected individuals in accordance with legal requirements.
6. International Data Transfers
- The Company will implement appropriate safeguards for international data transfers, as required by the GDPR.
7. Contact Information
For any questions regarding this Data Protection Policy or to exercise your data subject rights, please contact:
Musso Detektivbyrå AB
Folkungagatan 132c, 116 74, Stockholm
Email: [email protected]
8. Updates to the Data Protection Policy
The Company reserves the right to update this Data Protection Policy as needed. Clients and website users will be notified of any material changes.